Press In

This is an excerpt from an email I received this morning from a woman I admire with all my heart. These words blessed, challenged, and strengthened me.

"...Press in to what the Lord has for you, if it hurts, press in more, to Him. And 'duck under'. Duck under the authority that God has placed over you. When we press in and duck under, the lesson gets learned sooner, and the hurt fades away, and blessing comes as His glory shines through us. Love you, Aunt Faith"

"So don't live as those who have no hope, for all our hope is found in Him. We see the present clearly, but He sees the first and the last."

What more need be said?
photo credit

 

3 Reflections:

Elizabeth said...

Kaylene,
Just thought I would tell you I finally posted on my blogs, yeah, way long over due. but just so you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth :D

Anonymous said...

Kaylene,
Those words ARE very inspiring and encouraging. Thank you so much for sharing. Tell BethAnn and Jolynn "hi" for me!

Christin

Kaylene Elise said...

Hey you two! Thanks for the comments. Liz, I checked out your blog and even left you a comment! (I love it when you post!!!)

Christin, I'm glad this was encouraging to you too.

blessings.




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics