May I Have Your Attention Please?

I know today is almost over, but I just want ya'll to know its my sistah's birthday! She's 23 years old today. She's 2.5 years my senior so I've learned 90% of what I know from her. ;)
 Happy Birthday, Jolynn!
And hey! Remember Harry? Some of you have asked how he's doing and if he might make another guest appearance on the blog.
Well in celebration of my sister's birthday, I thought I'd post pictures of just how well Harry and my sister (who was there during the whole medical emergency awhile back) get along with each other. uuuuhuh. quite nicely.*grin*

She's such a good sport. Being in a public place, we had  numerous onlookers when I told her "kiss the snowman! kiss the snowman!" and she did.  So now you know what really saved Harry. How romantic. 

 

5 Reflections:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday to your sister!!! :D

Melinda said...

Happy 23rd birthday, Jolynn! May God richly bless this year of your life! I hope to meet you some time! :)

Melinda

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!

(I must say, March is an excellent month to have a birthday and turn 23!;)

And of course! a Kiss is a magical form of resusitation!:) It has a history for working wonders! Only certain types of patients warrant such treatment though... :)

Alison said...

Tell her happy belated birthday for me!

And cute picture; very nice photography.

LeAnna said...

Too cute, glad to see Harry has rebounded so nicely! Happy belated birthday to your sis!




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics