The People Have Spoken.

I posed the question "Would you participate in Door-to-Door Evangelism?" to you all, and I'm here to share the results. Thank you, thank you for voting. I really was curious to get your feedback.
So without ado... The results.
Would you Participate in Door to Door Evangelism?
Maybe.
  10 (22%)
Absolutely!
  14 (31%)
Yes, and I have
  9 (20%)
Nope, thats for Jehovah Witnesses
  3 (6%)
Its not my personality.
  3 (6%)
Other -explain in a comment
  5 (11%)
Total Votes: 44

You Maybes out there, I hope to brainwash ;)
You Absolutelys, how can I find you so we can go together? The same goes for you Yes and I haves.
You Nope thats for Jehovah Witnesses, join the party that I just left. :)
And for those Its not my personality peoples, you might be interested to know that this is the most common reply I get when I mention vocal evangelism to Christians.
You Others that emailed me or left a comment voiced some reasoning I've used myself.
Now, I wasn't trying to trip you up. There wasn't any right or wrong answer necessarily. I sincerely thank you for being honest. Buuuuut, I do have an opinion [surprise,surprise...ok, not really a surprise] and I plan to share with you what I would have voted, had I voted [For those of you who haven't already figured it out. heh].  So keep an eye out.
But seriously, those of you who are all for it, WHERE ARE YOU? Because I've done some looking, and I was beginning to wonder if we even exist. Kidding. Kinda. I've met a few. But very, very few and even fewer in my hometown.
Ok. Ready or not. More soon.

 

4 Reflections:

Andy said...

Huh.

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared." - Edward Vernon Rickenbacker

(more good quotes here)

Anonymous said...

I would love to do some door-to-door evangelism with you, Kaylene! Tell me when!
Christin

Kaylene Elise said...

I sure will Christin! I just ordered a bunch more tracts. We should go soon. Let me know if there's a good day for you, and we'll DO IT. :)

Melinda said...

I put absolutely too. I have always wanted to since the day when the Jehovah's witness people were at the door and I didn't have a tract and...well, let's just say it inspired me. :) It'd be great to go with you!




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics