Matters of Fact . 4 .

If I have a bad side, the way to get on it, is to tell me I'm spoon fed.

I acknowledge those who have had an influence and impact in my life, but I refute anyone claiming that those people are the lone reason I keep on believing. I have a brain and a heart of my own, thank you . And by the grace of God I've received and fully believe in the saving power of His plan of redemption and everything that decision entails. ["Work out your own salvation..."]

I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.


I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word
Wrought peace within my heart.


But I know Whom I have believèd,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.

 

3 Reflections:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I love the song too!
Kaylene

P.S. When are you doing the door-to-door evangelism thing? Call me!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me. :) forgot to put my name. :)
Christin

Melinda said...

Ditto, Kaylene. I believe because I have been persuaded personally by the Holy Spirit and God's Word.
I am not just a parrot!
And that song applies very well. ;-)




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics