Countdown!

Only 4 days 'til we start our Bible reading challenge. I'm really looking forward to getting started. If you haven't already, you're welcome to join us! In fact, you can join at any time even after January 1 as long as you don't mind reading extra so you can be sure and finish with us by July 1.

This is the best reading checklist I found online. I strongly suggest printing it off, or one like it, and marking as you go. This gives you liberty to do a little bit of skipping around without losing track of what you've already read. Plus I find it motivating to have a "picture" of  progress (or lack thereof- hehe).
Please be in prayer going into this. I wasn't kidding when I said Satan's going to fight you on this. He uses the smallest things to distract from this very important element in your relationship with God. Blessings on everyone's new year!

 

7 Reflections:

Laura Harris said...

I'm looking into using a chronological Bible reading schedule. Has anyone ever read a Chronological Bible?

Andy said...

I'm in. Started the year-long reading plan at the beginning of this year, but dropped behind then dropped out. So why not resolve to do it, but this time in half the time?

Eden said...

Looking forward to starting! Can you please post the html code for your Bible banner? Thanks in advance! Blessings, Eden

Sarah Holman said...

Count me in! This is just what I have needed.
Sarah

Kaylene Elise said...

Laura- care to link to the plan you mentioned to me earlier-- in case others are interested?

Andy, Eden, and Sarah, SO glad to have you join us!

Eden said...

I would like to join my sister in the Bible reading challenge! Please add me too. Thanks for the idea!
~By His grace, Sara

P.S. I spell my name without the 'H' but you can add the first initial of my last name if you like: 'R'.

Kaylene Elise said...

Ok! Glad to have you Sara!




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics