Because I love them

...And because I think they're special, I must take time out from my regular posting to bring to your attention a most notable date and to introduce to you these two lovely people (if you don't already know them). Today makes exactly 24 years ago that my parents, Ken and Marcy, got married. (the picture was taken just a little more than 24 years ago, I think)

As handsome of a couple as they are (they sure are pretty people, aren't they?) this is not their greatest attribute. They both strive to please the Lord in their relationship and how they've raised us kids. That is their greatest attribute, for which I am deeply grateful and forever indebted. On that train of thought, this could be a very long post, so I'll just leave it at that and without further ado, I would just like to wish my parents a very....

Happy Anniversary!

 

5 Reflections:

Mark said...

Happy Anniversary!! (please pass this on for me) =)

Anonymous said...

Awww!! This is soooo sweet!

LeAnna said...

How sweet, and happy anniversary to your folks. :) My parents are coming up on their 25th anniversary this May.

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary to your parents!! That is such a sweet post! My parents are having their 42nd tomorrow.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ball! This is a really sweet picture...hope you all have a wonderful anniversary! May God continue to bless you in the years to come!
Christin




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics