I Just Want to Say, Thanks.

Hmmm. I've lost my blogging momentum. I've been busy, plus blogging seems rather blah to me right now. Not sure what that means, but I guess thats what they call writer's block. I dunno though. I've written a couple posts, but they're in my draft folder and there they shall probably remain. They're rather emotional, dramatic scores that are probably best left unpublished.


>insert thank yous from the readership<
You're welcome.

I always seem to jump back on the blogging band wagon though. So ready or not, I'll be back.

I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and dear times with friends and loved ones. I am thankful for you. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful that though "I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me..." And that means everything in the world to me right now. I am nothing and have nothing, besides who He is and what He bestows.

Oh and one more thing. Holiday or no holiday, I just want to encourage you to count your many blessings, name them one by one. I have been, and I'll be honest-- I was surprised to see (and blessed just knowing) what the Lord has done.

 

8 Reflections:

Anonymous said...

i'm thankful for you kaylene, and that you are my friend even though i am so horrible at writing you back, and getting packages in the mail to you♥
i am thankful that you are my friend.
much love...

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Anonymous in name only....

Unknown said...

I hate writers block and I had been missing your posts, but I know how ya feel. :) Happy Thanksgiving!!! And I am very, very thankful for you! :)

Love ya!

Callie said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving (and I love that hymn, by the way)!

Abbie said...

I'm experiencing the same "blogging is blah" weird writer's block too. Happens to me every other month or so =D I've come to realize though, that my blog ain't going anywhere. It'll be there when I come back, and no one's life depends on my writing. But I have missed your thought-provoking, witty posts.

Sweet words on thankfulness, Kaylene :)

LeAnna said...

I sure know how this is! Some days I as a human being feel rather emotional, dramatic and best left unpublished. But this too shall pass. ;)

Great parting words, and so true. We have been greatly blessed. In trial and in triumph!

Kate said...

Happy Belated thanksgiving to YOU dearie! :)

Dramatic or not, if you ever need to talk you have my e-mail! I'll be here!

God is good and has truly blessed me this year. I don't think I can count that high, but I certainly will try! ;)

Kaylene Elise said...

YOU GALS ARE THE BEST! :) My thanksgiving was great-- hope yours was too!

and thanks for the condolences on the writer's block. The worst symptom is probably posting pictures of myself :P I'll try to get back to regular programming here soon.




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics