Bigger Than I Can Dream



I look back on a thousand roads I wandered down
And just as many dreams I chased but never found
From where I stand I see the way You’ve held my heart
The times You closed a door or left a light on in the dark





And for every broken path

For every storm held back
I shake my head in wonder
I don’t know the half
Of what You have for me

What You’re holding back
That You don’t let me see

You give me everything I need

And more than I can ask

I can’t help but be amazed

And I don’t even know the half

The God who whispered life into an empty space
He’s prepared for us an even better place

I hear about the mansions and the golden streets
But I still can’t imagine all that heaven holds for me

Cause even when I dream
It’s still beyond my grasp To try and comprehend it

You cover me with wings of grace
Hold me in your sweet embrace
When it comes to who you are
I know it’s just a taste
-
sung by Mark Harris, 'The Half'

 

1 Reflections:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful...I don't think I have ever heard of that song before.
Christin




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics