Input Requested

Ok, new poll peeps. I want your input on whether or not I should change my blog name back to Every Thought Captive. I realize its not the most important thing on my my plate right now, to be fiddling with a blog layout and title....So rather than consume any more of my time thinking about it, I thought I might get your opinion on the matter. So if you could take the time to vote in the poll on the side bar I'd be most grateful.
This isn't mean to affect your voting as I truly want your honest opinion, but for me personally, I'm kinda missing the old title as it was more meaningful to me and helped me focus on a particular writing style-- one that was pleasing to the Lord in every way. So treat the poll as something fun, because I may end up changing it no matter the results :) I'm mostly just curious to see what you guys think.
Love,
Kaylene

 

11 Reflections:

Anonymous said...

Either one really, but I do miss E.T.C. How is your trip going? I am praying for you often!

Christin

Kelci Sell said...

I like the Face Value....(-: It is more of your "own" personality coming out, because this more of who you are. ETC seems more of a good idea or challenge....but when I think of ETC I think of Phil 4:8 when I think of Face Value...I can picture you and your personality better. (-: hope this helps

love ya and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I voted "Other". Because my vote is between "Yes, I miss E.T.C." and "I like both" which I do. But thinking about it I really do kinda miss E.T.C., but Like the layout (colors, font, ect.) of Face Value.

Shieldmaiden said...

I have to agree with Kelci. Face value is just more you and your growing relationship with God. :) It makes me want to check your blog often to see what other new thing you have learned from God! Face value is more 'daughter father' realationship like...did that make any sense?? :)

Anonymous said...

I like both, and that's what I voted, but I do think I'm leaning towards Face Value. :)

Anonymous said...

we think they're both good. it's totally up to you.

~South Carolina

Anonymous said...

I voted both...but I think I prefer E.T.C. a little more...maybe that's just because I've gotten so used to that one. =)

Unknown said...

I'm not as vivid of a reader as I would like to be, so my vote shouldn't hold much weight at all...... but the other day I was reading and came across your FV verse. God just spoke to me and said "Alana that is why I'm so eager to turn brokenness into beauty." And well, just about every encounter i've had with Miss Kaylene, has been in God using her to change brokenness into beauty, so i vote for this one.
but like i said, my vote shouldn't be taken quite as hight as everyone else's :)
Wo ai ni!

Shieldmaiden said...

Hey, does JoLynn have a different blog or does she just not post often??? And a thought on the green toilets...you ought to give em twelve extra flushes just for the fun of it...that'll use extra water!

Liz said...

I like face value, but I don't care about the name as long as you post.

Lizzy

Kaylene Elise said...

You guys are pretty much wonderful. Thanks to everyone of you for your honest opinion and support of me and also of my blogging. I love you guys!!

Jolynn's blog is www.jolynnchristine.blogspot.com and as far as I know she hasn't been posting. (In answer to "Sweetpea's" comment) We could go and swamp her with comments and maybe she would come back to bloggy land??? I know she's a busy gal, but comments never hurt anybody :)




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics