No Need for Pepper Spray

The safest way for a young woman to travel alone, is for her to have a Starbuck's Caramel Brulee Frap in hand. This distracts from her personal appearance and vulnerability. Sinister plans are disarmed. Potential interest and affection transferred. Admiration shifted. True love defined.
The crowd silently parts-- all eyes fixed on the coveted beverage. Calmly and gently remind stalkers and those who may approach you, where the nearest Starbucks is.

I'm not just kidding with you. As I write this, the Continental Express check-in person is staring at me my Caramel Brulee. This is by far the most effective way to make yourself invisible.

 

9 Reflections:

EL said...

Where is the "like" button?! =D

Jolynn B said...

Lol! You should so patent this as a comercial! :D

Brittney Galloway said...

haha, too funny!

Laura Harris said...

So nice of you to link to the "nutrition"al info .

Callie said...

Ah, it's true! I stare at people who have Starbucks in their hands . . . but not at them. At the Starbucks. *sigh*

Fair Maiden said...

That's a great idea! Even though I myself have never had a Starbucks beverage, I still look at people who are having them. :)

LeAnna said...

Crack me up! But oh goodness, so true. I can't tell you how many times I've eyeballed someone's beverage rather than the individual themselves! I tried the caramel brulee latte but wasn't impressed, I may have to give the frap a try next!

Anonymous said...

lol... nice.

~Anonymous in name only who happens to be in TX now....

Unknown said...

that is great! You're hilarious, Kaylene. You should make a commercial. ;)




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics