Some Loves of Mine

Alexandria-Alexis-Alex-Ria-Lala tagged me. I'm to share with you some things I love. I've been tagged for things before, but I kind of like how this one doesn't have very many rules. So here, simply said, are some of my loves.

:: My Savior, Jesus. And telling others about Him.

:: People [watching]. Fascinating creatures that they are.

:: Taking your picture. And making you smile.

:: Baby [toes]. And everything else about them.

:: Seeing God at work. His Word and Spirit are ALIVE.

:: Driving Ambulances. Serious thrill issues, I know.

If you read this, and you blog, consider yourself tagged. :)

 

0 Reflections:




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics