Missing in Action Personel Reports

Well hello lovely people! I've returned from the short little silent spell with good news and happy things to share. 
(1) I took a trip to Oregon for (2) my cousin's wedding and on the way there and back (3) I got completely caught up on my Bible reading! Then (4) while I was gone a shipment of graduation invitations came for one of my senior photography clients, and she was very happy with her pictures and cards. And I would have to say that (5) is just that the weather is simply divine right now. I'm so thankful winter is over.
There are tons of details and pictures I'd love to share right here and now about my trip up north, but it will have to wait. Thank you all for your patience with me, and my blog!

 

4 Reflections:

Brittney Galloway said...

I'm glad your trip went well! And you leading the Bible in 6 months group is such a great thing! Keep it up!

Melinda said...

Oh, I'm jealous about Oregon. :) Hope you had a great time (and I hope we see pictures... ;).

HOORAY for catching up! :) I prayed for you.

Oh, isn't the weather gorgeous!? I'm so glad winter is over too.

Hey, I'm going to email/call you soon. I want to ask you something.

Love ya!
Melinda

Abbie said...

Hey Kaylene, I gave you an award on my blog today... :)

Kaylene Elise said...

Thanks for your encouraging comment Brittney! I'm so excited how many people took the idea and ran with it!

Melinda! Hope to hear from you soon! I hope your question has something to do with us cookin' up a way to finally see each other!

Abbie, THANKS! what a fun honor! :)




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics