One True God

I don't have a god I can put on a stand
Or a god I hold in the palm of my hand
I have a God Who's holding me .
...
He's the Lord of all the earth
The maker of all things
He alone is the one true God
Kingdoms rise and fall
But even through it all
He remains
The one true God
...
I don't have a thing that I got on my own
I don't have a care that I carry alone
But I have a God who's carrying me
I don't have sin that He doesn't forgive
And I don't have a heart that is worthy of His
But I have a God who still loves me
So I don't need a temporary man made deity
-sung by Mark Harris
picture: river scene on my way home from class the other day.

 

4 Reflections:

Anonymous said...

I really like that song! I hear it on KJIL often. It is a really pretty picture, is that of your Granparents house?

Christin

Shieldmaiden said...

Does JoLynn have a differant blog now or does she just not blog anymore? Her blog I visit hasn't been posted on since September! I was just wondering!

Kaylene Elise said...

Jolynn doesn't have a different blog that I know of, she just stays really busy. :) I'll let ya know if she gets another.

Kaylene Elise said...

Oops, sorry I didn't answer your question Christin... no, this isn't my grandparent's home. This picture was taken down the road from where I'm taking classes




The Face


view Kaylene's profile
When I am faithless, He is faithful.
When mine fail, His plans prevail.
When I fail, His mercy endures.
Without Him, I am nothing.


Participants:
Abbie
Alicia
Andy
Anna -Completed
Annsley
Amy
Angela -Completed
Carri
Cassie
Christin
Christal
Crystal
Eden -Completed
Esther
Hannah
Kate
Laura -Completed
Lauren
Leah -Completed
Maddi
Melinda - Completed
Renate
Sara R
Sarah H -Completed
Sarah K -Completed
Shannon
Whitney

Let's Pray

Noted Songs

Beating Hearts

It Really Works

Search & Win

Blogging Topics